Re: Pay fees to set the direction

Hi John, Brian,

First of all, thank you for your replies on the thread.

At 04:00 PM 03-10-2023, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Nobody is denying the sociological advantages of attending meetings.
But the IETF has consistently tried to mitigate them. (And if people
choose to avoid such mitigation, for example by choosing not to be
on the last-call list, or this list, that is their own problem.)

I would phrase the above a bit differently instead of saying that is their problem.