Re: IETF group leadership skills training opportunity starting 12 October

Hi Greg -

First  - Kudos on doing this, it's long been needed.

Questions:
1) I assume these are participatory/interactive classes.  Have you considered also offering an "auditing" link for observers?  I currently meet none of the criteria, but would find it interesting to listen to at least a few of these.

2) Are these internally sourced classes, or something for which we've contracted out?   If the latter, would you be willing to identify the providers?

3) If an external class, usually there's a longer blurb besides the tag line describing the goals in more detail.  If those exist, could they be provided?

Thanks - Mike