Re: Result of Consultation on ART/TSV Area Reorganization

On 29/09/2023 03:00, John C Klensin wrote:
all while managing a 1-year-old).  With all due respect to
her and her superhuman powers, I don't think that is a
reasonable combination of expectations.

FWIW, I don't find the above a reasonable comment as it
makes assumptions as to people's capabilities and their
circumstances that aren't warranted, and even worse it
seems to assume that all people in certain circumstances
have the same capabilities.

If there are specific issues with the ADs involved, then
please call those out, but meanwhile I'll totally discount
anything that seems along the lines of "you can't do the
job because of kids."

S.