Re: Result of Consultation on ART/TSV Area Reorganization

--On Thursday, September 28, 2023 15:46 -0400 Barry Leiba
<barryleiba@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As both ART ADs will be new, Francesca will likely have to
> spend some part of her time bringing the two ART ADs up to
> speed.  Perhaps enough of that can happen during the
> transition period, when Murray is there to help as well.  But
> they'll need support for learning their jobs and the
> datatracker stuff, without either having an ART-area
> experienced co-AD (hence, Francesca).

Sorry... responded to Mike's note before seeing this.  To put
the above differently, we expect Francesca to (1) get back to
full time (2) get all of her WGs up-to-date, some of whom have
been a bit neglected in the last several months, (3) take some
responsibility for organizing a new area, not just watching
"her" WGs in it, _and_ (4) read in and support two new ADs in
AET (all while managing a 1-year-old).  With all due respect to
her and her superhuman powers, I don't think that is a
reasonable combination of expectations.

  john