Re: YATS? Re: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

In message <20040810012752.6E16D17921@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bill Sommerfeld writ
es:
>> There are collars and ties at IETF meetings now?
>>
>> How the mighty has fallen.
>
>Huh?  There have been (small numbers of) clued people wearing collars
>and ties at just about every IETF I've attended..

Bob Moskowitz was here this time, and Vint Cerf always wears a suit and
tie.

Admittedly, they're a small minority, but even the normally-dressed
IETFers sometimes have to don corporate attire to speak to the suits.