Re: Proposal for Consolidating Parts of the ART & TSV Areas

 I think that this transformation might be an opportunity to form a WG dedicated to the OAM, Fault Management and Performance Monitoring. The former, as I understand it, is mostly in the charter of BFD WG (although excluding APS). The latter - IPPM WG. I believe that it could be beneficial to our work on defining new network layers. The dedicated group could provide comprehensive analysis of the applicability of the available OAM protocols and driving necessary complementary enhancements in step with the development of the new data plane protocol (or a new application of the well-known one).
WDYT?

Regards,
Greg

On Sat, Sep 9, 2023 at 6:24 AM Lloyd W <lloyd.wood=40yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you considered giving web and transport to the W3C?

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx