Re: Appeal: IESG Statement on Guidance on In-Person and Online Interim Meetings

>> What's abundantly clear is that IESG should not be making such decisions
>> unilaterally.

> Of course. But the pathway there is clear enough - either propose a significant recharter of shmoo or a BOF. Doing it > by an iterative process of IESG Statements and formal appeals does not seem optimal to me.

Looking at Lars's posting [1], it seems the timeline was
	An IESG statement was published
	An appeal was raised
	The IESG finished off a revision of the first statement and published it
	An object was raised on the revised statement

I would like to know if Ted and Alan find this a satisfactory resolution to their initial appeal.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/0qbVrHQzQTynERlzK9q8_mbhnTo/