Datatracker persons page and tracking role history (was: Re: [117attendees] Perks for chairs (Re: Making meeting attendance more affordable))

After some PM encouragement, i opened the following datatracker issue to
ask for the datatrackers person page to start showing past roles.

Feel free to +1 or discuss further on github if you're interested.

https://github.com/ietf-tools/datatracker/issues/6068

Cheers
    Toerless

--