Re: Meetecho and in-person meetings

Tim Chown <tjc.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > 1. When you scan the QR code. and are taken on your mobile to a
    > meetecho screen, that screen should say “thanks for recording your
    > presence in the foo WG meeting” or words to that effect.

Yes.  Have they solved the problem where you get logged out when your phone
power saves?

    > 2. The app/meetecho page should have more than two cryptic icons -
    > there should be text saying what they do / when to use or not use them.

Agreed.
And we need to be able to login to both mobile and full app, because slide
control when in the room, but wanting meeting notes, editing when in chair.
Is that fixed?

    > 3. WG chairs should put the “use the app/meetecho hand button to join
    > the mic queue” info in a slide after the note well.  This was done in
    > IAB open but I hadn’t seen it before then.

Yes.  The references slides probably need to be advertised better.

    > 4. It would be helpful if the app/meetecho should turn the hand icon
    > red when the line is closed

True.

    > And there still being a biro pen on the blue sheet QR clipboard,
    > well... :)

As Douglas Adams explained, biro's have their own lifecycle and experience
time in a different way than us.  :-)

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )