Re: Approaching the IETF - A View from Civil Society

On 7/25/23 15:03, Salz, Rich wrote:

https://labs.ripe.net/author/dan-sexton/approaching-the-ietf-a-view-from-civil-society/
The amount of prejudice in that article is staggering.
I read the blog post and thought it reasonably even-handed.  Can you post some examples of the prejudice you found?

If you can't see it for yourself, it's not worth my time to argue with you.