Re: IETF60: time needed for check-in at San Diego?

I was last in San Diego in late January of this year.  For my
(domestic US) return flight, I arrived at the terminal about an hour
and a half before my (domestic) flight home on a 9:50am Friday morning
flight.

I think there were about a dozen people ahead of me in line for
security in terminal 2 and I got through it a minute or two.

A snapshot of http://www.san.org/airport/flights/flight_info.asp this
friday might be useful -- it may give you a sense for how many other
flights will be departing from the same wing of the terminal at around
the same time as your flight (see the terminal maps -- there are two
main terminals; each terminal has two wings, and IIRC there's a
security checkpoint and corresponding queue per wing).

					- Bill