Re: AD review delays

Hi Stewart,

Any publication_request MUST have a response/reply from AD within 2 working days at most, then within the AD respond he/she SHOULD mention the time delay or the time available for such document. Furthermore, I don't think the delay can be more than one month ( 30 days), only if the AD mentions a good reason which should be mention in the reply.

Best Wishes,
AB