Re: NomCom 2023 Volunteer Selection Process

Dear Martin, Rich, others,

On Tue, Jun 06, 2023 at 06:04:09PM -0700, NomCom Chair 2023 wrote:
> This year, I will be using a revised process in case someone decides
> to decline their selection. I am publishing a hex string that is the
> result of running SHA-256 multiple times over a secret known only to
> me and Rich Salz (the 2022 NomCom chair).

>From what I understand, you are disclosing (in concealed form) a
parameter for the selection process, should the selection process
need to be executed more than once. Thank you for doing that.

Also, thank you both Martin and Rich for coordinating, publishing, and
maintaining this parameter.

I look forward to the final write-up on this process.

Kind regards,

Job