How do we feel about conferences scraping addresses from the IETF?

I just got a spam announcement for "10th IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Computer Science and Data Engineering 2023 (IEEE CSDE 2023)" sent from a bulk mail conmpany in Australia, nominally sent by a faculty member at a university in New Zealand.

The spam was sent to ietf (at) johnlevine.com which is an address that I only use in the IETF Datatracker. It's not in any RFCs, it's not anywhere else.

I am reasonably sure that scraping and spamming is illegal in New Zealand, but we're in the US. Do we have a policy on third parties using our data for their own purposes?

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY