Re: Rivest's S-Expressions I-D no longer found

Hi Scott,

Yes, I wondered about that. You're right; it isn't listed in the relevant IMR either (https://www.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/museum/imr/). So it was never posted by the IETF
Secretariat.

Regards
   Brian

On 22-May-23 11:30, Scott Bradner wrote:
I do not have a copy of that file in my ID directory & I was saving every ID that got published
so maybe the doc was never published as an ID even though it is in ID format. That would
be consistent with RFC 2693 referring to the file and not to the ID.

I also do not find any announcement of such an ID being published in the old item list archive

Scott