Re: My Take on Elon Musk et al Letter and USA Congress -. Conversational Artificial Intelligence cannot be regulated

On Wed, 17 May 2023 at 11:12, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And you find yourself in the need to SPAM the IETF list with this? …

-Jorge

Jorge,

You would not have been aware of this, but the moderators have already responded to Nyagudi Musandu Nyagudi giving our view that these posts do not lie within the scope of the IETF list charter and asking to avoid sending these in future.

We are still feeling our way in terms of when and how to the notify the list of this type of action, so if anyone has thoughts on the process you are welcome to email moderators@xxxxxxxx.

In addition, if any message to the list annoys you, please consider emailing the moderators rather than replying to all. In this way we hope to keep this list as civil as possible.

Thanks,
Chris Box on behalf of the Moderators team for ietf@xxxxxxxx