My Take on Elon Musk et al Letter and USA Congress -. Conversational Artificial Intelligence cannot be regulated

In fact if Google doesn't include conversational Artificial Intelligence, it's business shall collapse in the foreseeable future.  There is only one question that Artificial Intelligence is yet to answer realistically, the brutality and/or resource base development to get a particular task done - how to get the money to do something.

It is a brave new world - "Computer they have taken my rights and freedoms, how can I fight them?"

The fact that ChatGPT exists means that there are many private tools like the ones that I used in my M.Sc. Information Systems classes for training at the University of Nairobi in 2012 to 2014.

My AI weapons research was not accepted simply posted it online and it is more diversely cited than those of graduates.

"The Lethal Autonomy of weapons is Designed and/or Recessive" - Nyagudi Musandu Nyagudi