Re: [Last-Call] [Jsonpath] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-jsonpath-iregexp-06

I think imposing this limit needs to be an application concern. I don't think implementations should impose such a limit as the consuming applications will run on differing hardware, thus having different levels of support.  Only admins/devs of the consuming servers/applications will have the knowledge to impose appropriate limits.

Greg

On Mon, 15 May 2023 at 5:52 am, Tim Bray