Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-taps-impl-15

Michael Welzl <michawe@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> On Apr 13, 2023, at 8:32 PM, Dale Worley via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So to fix this, I recommend that the authors go through the text
>> looking for modal words, [...]
>
> - that seems to be the right way to approach this. It is a very good
> suggestion, many thanks. Indeed, while the case you quote is covered
> by the API draft, it would be terrible if weâ??d miss any other
> requirement there.

Fortunately, it sounds like these are all things I would classify as
wording issues.  But I do apologize for the sheer number of minor
changes that you'll have to consider.

> As a way forward, my plan is to file issues in our github (
> https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts
> <https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts> ) for the smaller things
> below, [..]

Yes, that's certainly sufficient.  I am just a reviewer, and for minor
things, I expect nothing more than that the authors consider whether
some improvement should be made (or not).

Dale