Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment-08.txt> (EVPN Virtual Ethernet Segment) to Proposed Standard

Hi Sasha,

“To me this is equivalent to your definition.”

Sure, however, I was not excluding any LSP type, and I don’t think we need to, since the actions are really happening on the PWs riding on those LSPs.

So if your suggestion is that we should add text to restrict this to static PWs and MPLS-TP LSPs, I don’t agree. That does not reflect what implementations are doing.

Thanks.

Jorge