Re: [Last-Call] [Ext] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-22

Hi Paul,

I just checked Rev. -23, it is good to go.

Behcet

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 10:04 AM Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 28, 2023, at 9:27 AM, Behcet Sarikaya via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nits/editorial comments:
> a) I managed to find in this well written document one typo:
>
> Section 6
>
> we would like to
>   sincerely apolgized for anyone who we forgot to credit
>
> apologize

Thanks; fixed.

> b) Lack of an example .alt TLD as indicated in the Artart LC Review. I wonder
> if this is due to maybe there will be none.

There is one example mentioned: "example.alt". We didn't want to list more because doing so would possibly indicate some reservation in the namespace, and there is none.

--Paul Hoffman