Re: Email account utilization warning.

Dean,

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:19:20AM -0400, Dean Anderson wrote:

> P.S. I am still blocked from emailing DNS WG chair, and prevented from
> registering complaint about improper DNS WG RFC process activity by ISC
> and DNS WG chair Austein, because the IETF chairman Alvestrand demands
> that such complaints be made offlist, yet chairman Alvestrand refuses to
> require the WG Chairs to accept email from participants.

Can you please keep the facts straight:

- there is no such thing as the DNS WG
  do you mean the dnsop working group by any chance ?

- the dnsop working group has two chairpeople, not just Rob Austein

- you are not blocked by Rob Austein or prevented from registering a
  complaint.
  it has been pointed out to you that you have the ability to
  communicate with Rob Austein using the mail address that is posted
  on the ietf dnsop charter web page:
  http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dnsop-charter.html

Thanks,

David Kessens