Changes in moderators

Hi,

The moderators team for this list (https://github.com/ietf/Moderators) has informed me that it needs to make some changes to its constituency:

* Dhruv Dhody was selected to serve on the IAB, making them ineligible per RFC9245.

* Dominique Lazanski indicated she needs to step down from the team for personal reasons.

They have informed me that they have found two new moderators, and the team is intending to recruit at least one additional moderator in the near future. The two new moderators are:

* Chris Box, chris.box.ietf@xxxxxxxxx
* Mohit Tahiliani, tahiliani@xxxxxxxxxxx

I believe Dominique intends to step down following IETF 116. In the interest of continuity, Dhruv has volunteered to provide guidance on process to the new moderators for a little while, but will not be involved in any moderator actions that may be needed from this point forward.

I'd like to sincerely thank Dominique and Dhruv for their service, and welcome Chris and Mohit for volunteering to serve. Let's please all act in ways that makes their job unnecessary.

Thanks,
Lars