Re: [Last-Call] [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-26.txt> (I2NSF Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model) to Proposed Standard

Hi Tom,
I have addressed your comments on I2NSF Consumer-Facing Interface:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-27

I attach a revision letter to explain how I have addressed your comments on the revision.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 12:54 AM tom petch <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15/03/2023 11:32, tom petch wrote:
> On 02/03/2023 14:16, The IESG wrote:
>>
>> The IESG has received a request from the Interface to Network Security
>> Functions WG (i2nsf) to consider the following document: - 'I2NSF
>> Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model'
>>    <draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-26.txt> as Proposed
>> Standard

Belatedly I notice another area of divergence which makes the set of
documents incoherent and that is with threats.

This I-D uses 'ioc' as a basis' from which is derived

      identity stix {
      identity misp {
      identity openioc {
      identity iodef {

Earlier versions used threaat feed with

      identity signature-yara {
      identity signature-snort {
      identity signature-suricata {

and the capability I-D, with the RFC Editor, has

      identity content-security-control {

from which are derived

      identity ips {
     identity anti-virus {

which give rise to

      identity signature-set {
      identity exception-signature {

and

      identity detect {
      identity exception-files {

I am unclear how the capabilities which can be configured in this I-D
are specified with the YANG identity of the capability I-D.  A sentence
or two in this I-D explaining the relationship might clarify.

Tom Petch