RE: Chinese IPv9

> From: "Tony Hain" <alh-ietf@xxxxxxxx>

> There is technical content, but no business content and the service
> providers are ignoring it as a waste of time.

I think we still have many areas within IPv6 that need more researches and
concentration. Why doesn't this group join hand to insure full exploitation
of IPv6? In my opinion, I don't think whether China or the rest of World
Internet community needs more address space than that provided by IPv6 at
this time, as per their school of thought. As far as I know even China has
not yet full exploit IPv6.

Mushi.