Re: [Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-add-ike-09

Hi Tero,

As you can see at https://tinyurl.com/add-ike-latest, the note is updated as follows:

      Note: [RFC8598] requires INTERNAL_IP6_DNS (or INTERNAL_IP4_DNS)
      attribute to be mandatory present when INTERNAL_DNS_DOMAIN is
      included.  This specification relaxes that constraint in the
      presence of ENCDNS_IP* attributes.  That is, if ENCDNS_IP*
      attributes are supplied, it is allowed for responders to include
      INTERNAL_DNS_DOMAIN even in the absence of INTERNAL_IP6_DNS (or
      INTERNAL_IP4_DNS) attributes.

Thanks for zooming into this. I was expecting to have this discussion during the IESG review. We have now a fresh thread to which we can refer :-)

Cheers,
Med

Thank you.