[Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-asap-siptrunkingcapability-link-03

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-asap-siptrunkingcapability-link-03
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 2023-03-18
IETF LC End Date: 2023-03-22
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

This is a short and clear document describing the usage of the
'sip-trunking-capability' link relation type by an enterprise SIP network to
retrieve a SIP trunking capability set document containing the capabilities and
configuration requirements of an ITSP.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1. The description of the 'sip-trunking-capability' link relation by IANA does
not seem to be fully consistent with the scope of the document as defined in
Section 1.

In Section 1:

The capability set document
   [I-D.ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer] encapsulates a set of characteristics
   of an ITSP, which when retrieved by enterprise telephony network
   devices allows for automated establishment of SIP [RFC3261] trunking
   between the two telephony networks.

      parameters or configuration requirements for automated peering and
      communication channel negotiation of the Session Initiation
      Protocol (SIP).

I would consider mentioning explicitly 'SIP trunking' in the Description of the
'sip-trunking-capability' link relation in the registry.

2. Should not  [I-D.ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer] be a Normative Reference?