Planned parental leave after IETF 116

Hi all,

I am writing to inform you that I will be gone on parental leave again after IETF 116, from April 1st to August 31st. I will be remote at IETF 116, and will have to miss IETF 117. I will be back in September.

I have informed my working group chairs, the IESG, secretariat, IANA, and RFC Editor. The IESG will take over shepherding of the documents that are with me, and Murray has kindly agreed to do dispatching of incoming documents for which I am the responsible AD during my leave. My working group chairs know to reach out to other ADs during this time. For ART matters, please contact Murray at art-ads@xxxxxxxx, or for general matters, you can reach the IESG at iesg@xxxxxxxx.

To the ART ART reviewers: your help keeping an eye out for ART issues, and careful reviews of documents is even more necessary and appreciated during this time. Thank you for supporting  Murray, me and the community.

Thanks and see you all (remotely) at IETF 116,
Francesca