Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-pim-assert-packing-08

Thanks again Tommy

All textual fixes for your review are integrated into revision -09.

I did not add more text to explain your transport related questions as
i felt that it is basic PIM assert understanding that readers who want to
use/implement PIM (with or without assert packing) should have
Hence only the prior explanation email to you, which i summarized in
changelog for benefit of possible later reviewers too.

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---