Re: [Last-Call] [DNSOP] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-08

Hi Russ, Lars and Roman,

Thank you for your review Russ. Your (minor) concerns have all been addressed and we will soon upload a new version of the draft with, amongst others, your concerns and nits addressed.

Lars and Roman, this reply also addresses your IESG comments on the use of the word "meaningless".