IETF 116 Early Bird Deadline is TODAY and Social Event tickets are now available!

IETF 116
Yokohama and Online
March  25-31, 2023
Hosted by WIDE

1.  Registration
2.  Social Event
3.  Reservations
4.  Fee Waivers
5.  Child Care

1. Registration Early Bird Deadline:
The early bird deadline for registration is today, February 6th, UTC 23:59. Be sure to register before the deadline passes! Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/116/

Early Bird Full Week Rates:
Onsite Early-Bird Registration: USD 700, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2023-02-06
Remote Early-Bird Registration: USD 230, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2022-02-06
NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The Early Bird registration fee is available until today, February 6th at UTC 23:59. After today at UTC 23:59, the registration fees will increase. Registration types and fee tiers are available at https://registration.ietf.org/116/

If you require any further information or assistance with registration then please feel free to contact us at support@xxxxxxxx.

2.  Social Event Tickets
Thanks to IETF 116 meeting host WIDE, we will have an excellent social event on the evening of Thursday, the 30th of March.

The social event will be held at the Osanbashi Pier and will feature a performance by the renowned musician Kaoru Watanabe! In addition to a selection of various delicious regional foods, attendees will also have the opportunity to enjoy sake from all thirteen sake breweries in Kanagawa Prefecture..

Social tickets are available for purchase on your attendee dashboard. You must first register for IETF 116 to purchase a social ticket.

https://registration.ietf.org/116/attendee-dashboard/