Re: [Last-Call] [dnsdir] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-26

[ Top-post ]

Just a very quick note to say "Thank you very much!" to Anthony for this review. This document is relatively long, contains lots of DNS related content, and has had significant number of sizable update — all of which leads to this being a much much larger than normal DNSDIR review load.

Thank you!