[Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-11

Reviewer: Jürgen Schönwälder
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-11.txt and I did not find
anything to report, not even an editorial nit. Kudos to	the author and
the people involved in this work. Since	I am not a TLS and EAP expert,
I can't	judge the technical correctness of the changes but the
description of the changes appears to be clear. From an operational
point of view, it seems that this work does not lead to any new
operational challenges,	just improved security,	which is always
welcome.