Re: [Last-Call] [Tsv-art] [Eligibility-discuss] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-elegy-rfc8989bis-03

Hi,

On Jan 25, 2023, at 21:30, Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My concern wasn't so much as to whether it is wise to support remote-only attendees, but whether the text should mention pre-pandemic practice since nomcoms have been operating remotely for several years now.

as the responsible AD here, if you think that the document should be changed, it would be helpful if you could provide some text proposal so the community can discuss whether such a change would be warranted.

Thanks,
Lars