Re: [Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-02

Hi Juan-Carlos,

Happy New Year!  Thanks a lot for your review - and sorry for the delay.
We've just posted a new revision https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-04.txt which is to address your comments.
Please see inline.

...FB: The fact that the abstract should not sounds like a BCP has been mentioned by several reviewers.
The abstract now reads:

" This document
   provides a framework for IOAM deployment and provides IOAM deployment
   considerations and guidance."

> - Section 7 is introduced as "discussing aspects of IOAM." Although the section's
> scope is indeed very wide, I would suggest changing the text to something more
> descriptive and representative of the importance of this section, like "describes
> several concepts of IOAM, and provides considerations that need to be taken to
> account when implementing IOAM in a network domain."

...FB: Good point. The intro to Section 7 got expanded accordingly:

This section describes several concepts of IOAM, and provides
   considerations that need to be taken to account when implementing
   IOAM in a network domain.  This includes concepts like IOAM
   Namespaces, IOAM Layering, traffic-sets that IOAM is applied to and
   IOAM loopback mode.  For a definition of IOAM Namespaces and IOAM
   layering, please refer to [RFC9197].  IOAM loopback mode is defined
   in [RFC9322]

Thanks again for your review.

Cheers, Frank