Re: [Last-Call] [DMM] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-23.txt> (Segment Routing IPv6 for Mobile User Plane) to Proposed Standard

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 12:15 PM Erik Kline <ek.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, that is correct.  After consultation with 3GPP liaison folks who kindly took the time to have a look, draft -23 is Informational.

I see now that while it was changed in the document I failed to fix the datatracker's notion of intended status!  That has just been changed to Informational as well to match the header of the document.

Great 👍🏻

Behcet