Re: [Internet Policy] Our Internet, Our Future: Together We Can Protect the Internet for Today and Tomorrow

Dear Eliot,

I do not know the algorithm in the ISOC lists. But I see that the IETF list passes the answers if the sender is also a member of the list.

This is the general set of rules that apply to lists. Only contributions of the members are passed on. That should be sufficient.

My target group was the ISOC lists, because it is a general and basic question. I could have left out the address of Andrew and "globalmembership". Also the APC-list and the FSFla-list and informed them separately. I have done that now with my answer.

Very important is the answer of Fernando Lichtschein and Vinton Cerf.

with kind regards, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay