Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-09

Hi Bo,
Thanks for your comments. Please find our answers inline.

The full diff is here:  https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-10

Best,
Jean

Added the collector export use case:
   " The module is also intended to be exported by the SAIN collector which aggregates the output of several SAIN agents to provide the global assurance graph.
        In that case, only the telemetry export use case is considered."

> 2. In section 3.2 and 3.4
> The "subservice" list contains all the subservice instances currently
>    configured on the server.
> "server" is not defined in the document. Is it referring "SAIN agent"?

Changed to:
   "The "subservice" list contains all the subservice instances currently known by the server (i.e. SAIN agent or SAIN collector)."

> 3. Appendix C Example of YANG instances
> Paragraph 1
> s/examples/example since there is only one example.

Removed the plural, thanks.