Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-09

Hello Dan,
Thanks for the review, you’ll find our answers inline.

The full diff is here:   https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-10

Best,
Jean

Thanks, I did a pass and this should be fixed.

> 2. Section 2:
>
> >  The third YANG module, "ietf-service-assurance-interface"
>    (Section 5), is another example that augments the "ietf-service-
>    assurance" module, by adding support for the interface subservice.
>
> Why is this called 'another example'. If this is an example (of what?), should
> not the module in Section 5 be named as such?

Rephrased:
"The third YANG module, "ietf-service-assurance-interface"
   (Section 6), is another example that augments the "ietf-service-
   assurance" module, by adding support for the interface subservice."

> 3. In section 3.3:
>
> >     type yang:date-and-time;
>       description
>         "Date and time at which the symptom stopped being detected.
>          must after the start-date-time.";
>
> s/must after the start-date-time/must be after the start-date-time/

Fixed thanks.