Re: BCP 83 PR actions and new media

a) +1

b)

At the risk of rightfully getting slapped by John Daley by sending more work
suggestions his way, i wonder if there might be specifically helpfull questions
to be asked in his next community feedback to help such "down-the-road"
re-considerations for BCP 83.

I for once would primarily wonder what it would tell us about the BCP 83
process if a questionaire would show that an overwhelming amount of IETF
participants is not aware and does not care.

Sorry, really just open ended thoughts. I am all out of opinions.

CHeers
    Toerless

--
---