Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-11

Hi Mirja,
Thanks for your reviews, we tried to address your comments iniline.

The diff is here: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-12

Best,
Jean

Done

> - In section 3.1.1 in the third paragraph "https://kubernetes.io"; appears
> suddenly in the text. Is that supposed to be a footnote? Why does the
> example need to talk about one specific product at all? It could just say "a
> cloud-based computing cluster" or something.

Done

> - The sentence in the security consideration section "As such, it should not
> cause any security threats." seems nonsensical to me. I guess nothing that
> we develop "should" cause any security threats. Recommend to remove that
> sentence.

Removed