Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-11

Hi Bron,

Thanks for the reviews. We tried to address your comments, see answers inline.

The diff is here: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-12

Best,
Jean

Changed to:

*  Analyze the configuration pushed to the network device(s) for
      configuring the service instance.  From there, determine which
      information (called a metric) must be collected from the device(s)
      and which operations to apply to the metrics to compute the health
      status.

> I'm not sure if which bits of that quite apply to which.  I'm also not sure that a
> reader needs to understand it, but I would struggle to be really clear on what
> I'm doing here.
>
> Generally, I guess I'm not the audience for this document, so I found it hard
> to judge how useful it would be and whether the level of specificity and
> clarity was appropriate.
>

> Specific nits:
> ====
>
>    [...] The internals of the orchestrator are
>    currently out of scope of this document.
>
> This seems wrong for a document that's at submission to IESG and about to
> become immutable.  Either it's in scope or it's not, there's no "currently" once
> published.

Removed "currently".

>    [...] status can be collected by an industry-accepted YANG module (IETF,
>    Openconfig https://openconfig.net), by a vendor-specific YANG module,
>
> This looks like an informative reference.  Should it be listed in the references
> section?

Yes, done.

>    [...] The only valid situation where no symptoms
>    are returned is when the score is maximal, indicating that no issues
>    where detected for that service instance.
>
> Typo, should be: "no issues were detected".

Done