Re: [Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-lamps-5g-nftypes-06

Bernie:

Thanks for the review.

> Reviewer: Bernie Volz
> Review result: Ready with Nits
>
> I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-lamps-5g-nftypes.
> These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area
> Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments just
> like they would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and resolve
> them along with any other Last Call comments that have been received. For more
> details on the INT Directorate, see
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/.
>
> Based on my review, if I was on the IESG I would ballot this document as NO
> OBJECTION. This document seems fairly straightforward.
>
> The following are minor issues (typos, misspelling, minor text improvements)
> with the document:
>
> - general:
>
> Review capitalization of NF Type(s) vs NF type(s) and also NFType vs NF Type?

I think the document is correct.  The "NF Type" is talking about the Network Function Type, and NFType is the ASN.1 object that carries the ASCII string.

I think this will be clear to a reader that is used to specifications that use ASN.1.

> - Section 1:
>
> In: “There are 49 NF Types defined in for 3GPP Release 17; they are listed in
> Table 6.1.6.3.3-1 of [TS29.510], and each NF type is identified by a short
> ASCII string.”, the “in for” is odd, perhaps remove in?

Agree.  Fixed in my edit buffer.

> - Section 5:
>
> In: “Different levels of confidence that the NFTypes are proper assigned might
> be needed to contribute to the overall security of the 5G system.”, I think
> “were properly” might be better?

Agree.  Fixed in my edit buffer.

Russ