[Last-Call] Last-Call for BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins is now concluded

MODERATOR HAT ON

Hi All,

The time period for the last-call has concluded, and I'm sure the IESG have plenty of feedback to work through to make their determination of what they will do next.

The conversation did get quite heated and fast, and I hope we don't have (or need) such discussions on the last-call list too often, as it does sidetrack us from the work of the IETF, particularly for those without good threading support in their email environments, or who have other challenges which mean they can't read or process large volumes of email easily.

There are some ongoing discussions that came out of this action, some of which went quite far off topic.  In consultation with my co-moderator Jared, we did ask a couple of times for the conversation to come back to the topic at hand.  Please remember that we also have other things in our lives, and we weren't always following the list in real time, so sometimes the conversation got quite off topic but by the time we got to the list, that branch had burned out and it seemed pointless to re-inflame it with a delayed action.  A person's gotta sleep sometime.

Now that the last-call is over, we ask you to take all further discussion on those topics elsewhere - either to ietf@xxxxxxxx, or another list if you feel it's more appropriate.

Regards,

Bron ( on behalf of the moderators of the last-call list )

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd
  brong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx