Re: [Last-Call] [Ext] Re: Last Call: <draft-davies-int-historic-04.txt> (Deprecating infrastructure "int" domains) to Informational RFC

Hi Michael,

Quoting Michael Richardson on Wednesday October 19, 2022:

> So, I understand that none of our infrastructure has been in .int for some
> years (decades even).
>
> The document says:
>    In conjunction with this change, the eligibility for "int" domains was
>    limited to only intergovernmental treaty organizations.
>
> I think that, after approval, that this use for int will remain, and the
> management of it will fall to, I guess, ICANN, as yet another TLD?

The .INT domain has been operated as part of the IANA functions and
that will continue as-is. This activity is limited to tidying up some
obsolete second-level domains within .INT.

kim