Re: Dnsdir

Yup.
It looks like when the directorate was first opened, the tooling (correctly) added all in progress documents to the directorate queue, and so there is a large initial spike (and thank you to the directorate and directorate secretaries for absorbing this!)

More info on the directorate is here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/dnsdir/about/