Re: STD series of documents

I have long thought that the other document designations (STD, FYI, ...)
are bound to continue to be confusing minor labels without much mind
share as long as there documents are also RFCs. The only hope to get
people to REALLY switch to using these new disgnations in general is to
make those documents NOT be RFCs.

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       dee3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-786-7554(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   Donald.Eastlake@xxxxxxxxxxxx