Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-knodel-e2ee-definition-07.txt> (Definition of End-to-end Encryption) to Informational RFC

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022, Salz, Rich wrote:

Subject: Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-knodel-e2ee-definition-07.txt>
    (Definition of End-to-end Encryption) to Informational RFC

My apologies for the confusion. This document is not in Last Call yet. I
pressed some wrong buttons in the datatracker.

addressed any of the issues.  There is also no explanation why Paul brought it up, although there was the implication that it was being considered as
AD-sponsored. Is that correct? If so, why is it now being considered as an inidividual submission?

I am AD sponsoring it, but that does mean it needs IETF consensus. That
is why I brought it up for discussion on the saag list. There is clearly
no consensus yet, and I attempted to put the document into the AD
followup state, while accidentally causing an IETF Last Call.

Sorry about the confusion,

Paul