Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

> On 10/07/2022 5:50 AM EDT Jay Daley <exec-director@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> When someone goes out of their way to introduce race into a conversation, where race is barely relevant to that discussion, and does so solely for the purpose of belittling and ridiculing the view of people who believe they are tackling racial inequality, then for me that is unequivocally a racist post.

Jay, I know that's what you beleive but I don't think that's what happened.  If I were going to say the same thing Dan did, I would say:

Have a look at this CDC data[1].  It shows that Indians, Blacks, and Hispanics have been hospitalized over 200% more than White people.  And many people will wear a mask just because they care for those people and not because they are concerened for their own safety.

[1] https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/investigations-discovery/hospitalization-death-by-race-ethnicity.html