From: RadhakrishnaValiveti <rvaliveti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@xxxxxxxxxx>;Joe Clarke <jclarke@xxxxxxxxx>;ops-dir@xxxxxxxx <ops-dir@xxxxxxxx>;
Cc: ccamp@xxxxxxxx <ccamp@xxxxxxxx>;draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability.all@xxxxxxxx <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability.all@xxxxxxxx>;last-call@xxxxxxxx <last-call@xxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2022年10月05日 00:49
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-11
Hi Italo:
OK -- I understand the concern. My view is that we can leave the Figure 3 unchanged. I think the possibility of misunderstanding is more in the case of Figure 4. In Figure 4, I don't know if using the DXC/WXC/3R label for nodes B, C really clarifies things for the reader. Seeing the label "DXC" might lead people to have the same doubt, i.e. that the ODUCn signal is somehow switched at the electrical layer. I feel that edits to the figure alone will not be sufficient; we need to add some text to explain this detail. If it helps we can get on a quick call and decide on the combination of figure/text that clarifies things.

Regards,
radha